Welcome to 'Strategic Corrosion Management'
Asset Integrity, Corrosion & Fabric Maintenance
Consultancy, Inspection and Management Services
Our role: to support you in Identifying, Minimising, Controlling and Mitigating Corrosion in your plant facilities and to develop 'Objective Evidence of Total Corrosion-Management Control'.
What is 360integrity?
Our corporate name completely reflects the ethos and drive of this business - to design, deploy and maintain the best planned and most effective systems of Corrosion Mitigation and Control. Please feel free to browse this site, in it you'll find lots of information and resources to support you in the management of Corrosion on your facility.
SCM are actively seeking Business Partners in Europe Middle and Far East and the Americas - Click here to find out more.
Understanding corrosion is the first step to determining the risk it poses in your plant. Almost all substrates exposed to the environment or other substances are at risk of corrosion. SCM can help you answer these difficult questions:
- Why is my plant at risk?
- What are my risks?
- Determining corrosion exposure risks
- What are ‘Corrosivity Zones’?
- Determining ‘CUI’?
- Where is it?
- How bad is it?
- What are my options?
There are a number of stages involved in solving external / internal corrosion, each must ‘dovetail’ to result in a homogeneous engineering solution. This is not always easy. With SCM you can develop sound and transparent corrosion solutions. Consider:
- Assessment – do I have corrosion risks?
- Strategy - Dealing with it long term
- Control methods and mechanisms
- Prioritisation of risk and maintenance
- ‘Objective Evidence’ – do I have control of external / internal corrosion?
There are many forms of corrosion control, some are basic and work at the prevention level, such as protective coatings, some more sophisticated that predict and plan to mitigate risks. Discuss with SCM how these can be applied in your plant.
- Corrosion prevention coatings
- Cathodic protection
- Inspection assessment
- Fabric maintenance management
- ‘Risk, Integrity & Strategic CorrosionManagement’
- Plant design / materials selection
- Chemical treatment